It is a semi-crystalline polymer obtained by polymerization of polypropylene propylene; hard, hard, resistant, resistant to chemical substances.
Polypropylene is a cost-effective and puncture-resistant polymer used in many areas such as food packaging, textile products, automotive industry. The coefficient of friction is lower than other plastic types.
It provides electrical insulation at a very good level. Many application areas include rope, fiber, luggage, carpet, packaging films, etc. products.
- Specific Gravity : 0,91 g/cm3
- Tensile Strength : 30-40 MPa
- Elastic Module : 1400-1600 MPa
- Impact Resistance : 5-10 kj/m²
- Deformation Temperature : 110 ºC
- Vicat Softening Temperature : 155 ºC
- Garden furniture
- Electric tools
- Pipe Extension Fittings
- Clean-Dirty Water Pipes
- Storage Cases and Kitchen Utensils
- Hottie Glass
- Sterile sanitary ware
- Air filter
- Test tubes
- Battery run
- Front panel
- Inner mirror
- Various handles
- Various internal components
Pre-Drying: It should be baked for 1 hour at 60 ºC.
Processing Temperature: It should be processed at 170-250 ºC.